Each pad is 100% hand made in the USA and made to order, that includes top grade 4.5 ounce wear leathers and spine reinforcement. These soft and durable pads require little to no break in time. Our 100% Wool Felt pads are excellent at absorbing moisture and wicking it away to assist in heat removal. Wool Felt pads offer the greatest compression protection. The denser the pad the less it will compress under pressure. The high quality breathable materials allow it to be used alone or with a Navajo.
- Our top quality 100% wool is a blend of 90% natural wool, and 10% re-combed wool. They are 112 ounces per square yard, making it a firm, durable, and breathable pad that will compress less under pressure.
- Our felt pads are a high quality needle pressed hospital grade polyester blend. They are 95 ounces per square yard, making a soft, pliable pad that will naturally and easily mold to the horse's back.
We offer several different sizes of saddle pads to suit you and your horse's specific needs: 25x25 Pony, 28x28 Small Barrel, 30x30 Standard, and 32x32 Large. If you don't see the size you need please call or email, as we do offer custom cuts for some pads for an additional fee.
This handsome western saddle pad is specifically cut to allow the cinch to mold naturally around the horse's girth allowing for closer contact for the rider's legs. It is also cutout over the withers for better wither clearance and reduced spinal pressure. The two piece contour design allows for a comfortable fit that helps to eliminate pressure along the horse's spine, and helps prevent over cinching, and saddle movement.
Our OG Collection has been the core of the company since 2002, tried and true, designed by professional horsemen with over 30 years experience.
- Our 1" Wool or Felt Pad is the best all around work and play pad for normal to high withered horses. Recommended for barrel racers, team ropers, trail riders, team penners, cutters, reiners, colt starters, and performance horses.
- Our 3/4" Wool or Felt Pad is designed for round back horses. Recommended for barrel racers, trailer riders, team penners, cutters, and reiners.
- Our 1/2" Felt Pad is a great protection liner for those who prefer to use a Navajo on top for show purposes. Recommended for reiners, cutters, and pleasure riders.
- Our Fleesar adds a fleece lining to create an especially soft feel for added comfort, with more shock absorption, and even better moisture wicking ability. Great option if your current pad is rubbing your horse.
- Our BHS Series adds a 3/8" closed cell foam insert to help distribute saddle pressure throughout the bars of the saddle and reduce the breakdown of the pad over the bars. Great for high withered horses and poor saddle fit. This layered design is great for an everyday work pad that is designed for lasting wear. Pair it with a 1" Wool or Felt base pad for a great all day cowboying pad or try it paired with a 1/2" Felt for what we like to call our "1D Lite" designed with the barrel racer in mind.
- Our Cadillac Series adds a 3/8" closed cell foam insert throughout the bars of the saddle, and an additional 1/4" closed cell foam insert strategically placed over the shoulders. It helps prevent the saddle from collapsing in the area behind the shoulders by offering extra support. Great pad for team ropers, calf ropers, steer stoppers, and performance horses. Also recommended for older horses and high withered horses.
- Deluxe Options for BHS & Cadillac Series:
- Fleece Lining - Creates an especially soft feel for added comfort, with more shock absorption, and even better moisture wicking ability.
- Neoprene Lining - A 1/8" lining that is shock absorbing. It's anti fungal and antibacterial, it won't absorb sweat, and is easy to clean.
To prevent hair and dirt buildup you can use a rubber curry comb to gently brush the underside of the pad in circular motions. If necessary you can use a vacuum to remove loosened debris. If you need to wash the pad hold it by the wither hole and spray it with water from the inside to the outer edges in all directions (rotate the pad as you rinse). To dry lay naturally over a saddle rack or fence in the sun.
Shipping and Handling
Orders are shipped within 10 business days, except for designer pads which take 3 to 4 weeks. Orders sent to addresses outside the continental United States are charged higher shipping.
What do we use your information for?
Customers, with receipt, have 30 days to return unused items for a full refund minus shipping costs. We do not issue refunds on customized logos or brand names, therefore, make sure you have the correct information submitted before ordering. Customers with no receipt may exchange unused items for other merchandise of equal or greater value.
If you have any questions please contact us via email or call 805-528-8009.
Best Ever Pads2445 Paradise Lane
Los Osos, CA 93402